Onsite training provides the most benefit for your company by helping get staff on board with implementing new or existing procedures and full utilization of the systems in the comfort of your office.
It allows you to:
- Choose a convenient date and time.
- Set up an agenda for the trainer if interested in providing specific training based on company goals.
- Receive a complete system overview to learn all features of the software.
- Receive training in your environment with access to your system and data (if desired).
- Onsite training is available at an hourly or daily rate.
Web Training Customized for Your Company
Web Training helps get staff on board with implementing new or existing procedures and full utilization of the systems in the comfort of each participant's desired connection to the Web Training session.
A Web Training session allows for the instructor and participants to be at locations of their choice whether at your office, your home, or any location with access to a computer, internet connection, and phone.
Each participant receives an email invitation to join the Web Training by calling a conference line or using his or her computer's built in audio/video system. The training allows participants to view the instructor's screen and interact via phone in real time.
A Web Training session can run as long as desired and cover an agenda you set with the trainer or it can cover a complete system overview.
Web Training designed for your company is available at an hourly rate.