We help design and implement computer and network solutions. Our knowledgeable network staff is available to:
- Analyze your IT and software needs
- Design and configure computer networks including:
- Local Area Networks
- Wide Area Networks
- Peer to Peer Networks
- Multiple Platform Networks
- Troubleshoot problems with existing networks
- Install application software
- Perform off-site network management and administration services
Having problems with your backups? Click here for IT News on Backups.
Email Management and Security
Email and Email Security is a critical and very complicated function of any company. If email is down for even a short amount of time, the cost of lost production or revenue can be dramatic. It is important to have a solid Email system in place with appropriate Email Security to keep your business running smoothly.
We have the products and expertise to make your Email system more productive and secure. We can install, secure and manage your Email system utilizing the following products and services:
• Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
• Off-site Hosted Email systems (e.g. Hosted Exchange)
• Spam Defense with built-in Email anti-virus security
• Click-Protect Security - (protects users from accidentally clicking on a link in an email that could infect their device)
• Email Continuity - access to your email even when your email server is down
• Email message auditing, policy review, reporting and so much more...
If you are concerned that the outside world has access to your in-house network, a Firewall is an industrial strength lock that will protect your valuable network. No protection is foolproof, but with a properly installed Firewall, the chance of outside intrusion is greatly reduced.
Any remote user that has or needs access to your network should be required to use a VPN (Virtual Private Networking) connection through a Firewall. Information that is sent over the Internet without a VPN connection is vulnerable and can be a large security risk to your company. A Firewall with a VPN connection allows you to securely transfer data via the Internet: data is encrypted, sent over the Internet and then decrypted once it reaches its destination, giving you the security of knowing that your information is protected from hackers and intruders.
Firewall with Content Filtering and Intrusion Prevention
If you are worried that your employees are wasting time on the Internet during business hours, consider adding a Firewall with Content Filtering and Intrusion Prevention. Content Filtering allows you to restrict access to certain kinds of sites (porn, shopping, sports, etc....), without making the entire Internet off limits. In addition, Intrusion Prevention blocks hackers and intruders BEFORE they reach your network.
Every device should have anti-virus protection installed, maintained and monitored regularly to help prevent viruses, malware and spyware from infecting any device. Once a device is infected, the infection can spread throughout your network very quickly and can cause severe disruption to your business.
Security, Virus, and Threat Management
We are very much aware of the increasing need for Internet security for your business. The best approach to security is a multi-level approach. No single solution can completely protect you, but several solutions working together can greatly reduce your exposure to security risks. Our technical staff is trained and ready to evaluate your Internet and network security and discuss any concerns you may have. Then we will determine the appropriate security solution that best fits your business needs.
Our staff will design and implement computer and network systems to meet the connectivity needs of your business. Our staff has more than 100 years of combined experience in designing and installing networks.
We provide support services for single-user and multi-user systems running the following products:
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2008, 2011
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
We know that no matter what software you use, keeping your software in good working condition is critical to the operations of your business. If you automated your business to respond to your customers more effectively, make your employees more efficient or to have important information available at your fingertips, you want to avoid unnecessary down time.
Job Cost, Inc. provides you with the highest quality service available for your investment in IT.
We also offer special services related to:
- Data conversion
- Media conversion
- Network support
- Cross platform connectivity
Full IT Management Services
A Full IT Managed Services On-Site Management Contract is the best way to keep your network equipment and all your computers up and running with the least amount of down time. Customers covered under this contract receive the highest priority service with GUARANTEED response times. This contract also includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- No Hassle - All Labor (Remote & On-Site) and Travel Included
- Real-Time Server, Workstation, and Network Device Monitoring
- Installation of Operating System and Software Service Packs and Updates
- Maintain user logins, passwords, and security
- Equipment loaners - in the unlikely event of extended down time, a loaner can be provided
- Troubleshoot issues, including Internet Connection, Email, workstations, printers, infections and most other problems
- Regular verification of backup media and Disaster Recovery Solutions and procedures
- Upgrade advice
- Install new equipment (providing new equipment is added to contract)
- Highest priority call - when you call with an IT problem, you are put on the highest priority list and receive highest priority response over all other types of services that we offer to our customers
15% discount on-site services not already covered, such as new installations, moving or overtime
Time and Material Maintenance Services are also offered. These services are available during regular office hours and are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. We can travel to your office to pickup, deliver, and/or repair the equipment on site, or you can deliver the equipment to our facility in Naperville.